Jodi from Sew Fearless shows how to make this little leather needlebook. You can’t see it in the photo here, but on the back there’s a small pocket sized just right to hold your pretty stork scissors. (They’re called “snippy scissors” at my house.) A small loop allows you to hang it from a necklace. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Fearless]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutoria: Scrap leather magnetic photo frames
- Tutorial: Wide bottomed zippered pouch
- Tutorial: Small scissors pouch
- Tutorial: Tiny pincushion you can attach to your needlework scissors
- Tutorial: Ribbon embellished bath towel with hanging loop