Rachael from Imagine Gnats guest blogs at Casa Crafty with a tutorial showing how to sew up a set of nested baskets. They’re made from fused fabric with delightfully raw edges. Use them by the door to catch keys, on your desk to keep your small supplies organized, or for no other reason than to look pretty Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Imagine Gnats]
By Anne Weaver
- Monthly sponsor giveaway at Imagine Gnats
- Tutorial: Gathered fabric bowl
- Tutorial: Owl hat from recycled sweaters
- Tutorial: Fabric baskets with grommets and ties
- Tutorial: Handy door organizer