My “refashion” stash is filled with fitted t-shirts that are too short for me to wear without showing off my belly button and muffin top. Lizzie B. from Cotton & Curls shows how to add extra length to one of these shirts, turning it into more of a tunic top. I’m thinking this is also a good way to get one more season out of my daughter’s short-sleeved shirts from last year. The tutorial is part of her Tailer It To Fit Feburary series. Get the tute.
[photo from Cotton & Curls]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy way to make short-sleeved tee from a long-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Ruffled baby doll dress from men’s dress shirts
- Tutorial: Add layered long sleeves to a short-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Turn short-sleeved summer tees into long-sleeved winter wear
- Tutorial: Sunkissed Tunic for girls