I love the look of knitted projects, but I just can’t make my hands hold the needles right to actually do it myself. Stefi from Just Chic shares a tutorial on her blog showing how you can make a knit handbag for yourself (or maybe a friend?) with no knitting required. That’s my kind of knitting project! Instead of doing the knitting yourself, you start with a thrifted sweater. Go to her tutorial to see how to make a no-knit knitted handbag.
[photo from Just Chic]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little Pixie Hat, no knitting required
- Tutorial: Labeled drawstring bags to organize knitting needles
- Tutorial: Sweater knit baseball cap
- Tutorial: Refashion a sweater into a cardigan
- Tutorial: Knitting needle roll