Scissors and Spice shows how to use fusible webbing to make a special appliqued birthday t-shirt for a child, no sewing required. (If you wanted to make sure the edges of the applique stay put when washed, it’s easy enough to sew a line of stitching around the shape.) Get the tutorial.
[photo from Scissors and Spice]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add ankle zips to a pair of jeans, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Easy no-sew fabric napkins with personality
- Tutorial: Easy applique for kids’ t-shirts
- Tutorial: Build an applique with ribbon and fusible webbing
- Tutorial: Easy applique with fusible webbing