Bethany from The Paper Pony shows how to make this super easy apron from a dish towel. The best part is, she doesn’t actually cut or sew the towel itself. She uses the finishing seams that are already there to create this apron, which means that she can change it back to a functional towel by simply removing the ribbon ties. Brilliant!! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Paper Pony]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, no-sew, apron, temporary, smock, towel, kitchen, dish[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make a toddler’s apron from a pot holder and dish towel
- Tutorial: “Best When Barefoot” smock top
- Tutorial: Squirrel Dish Towel
- Tutorial: Little girl’s skirt from a dish towel
- Tutorial: Ruffled apron from a hand towel