Have you seen the rhinestone trim in the fabric store? I find myself drawn to it because it’s sparkly and inexpensive, but it’s also plastic which limits the kinds of projects I’d put it on. Now I know at least one thing I could do with it. Morena from Morena’s Corner shows how you can use that trim to bling up your boots, no sewing required. Go to her tutorial to see how to make them.
[photo fro Morena's Corner]
By Anne Weaver
- Read all about it: Bias tape, blanket binding, and the like
- Winner of the Silhouette SD and Rhinestone Starter Kit giveaway
- Tutorial: Boot socks with lace trim
- Tutorial: No-sew ribbon wrapped headbands
- Choosing the right knit fabric for your project