Sara from Craft Snob shares a fun tutorial for making a colorful fabric bunting, no sewing required. She uses fusible hem tape to create the fabric pennants and attach them to the string. Be sure to check out what she uses to heat the hem tape. I love it when people use alternative craft tools!! Get the tute.
[photo from Craft Snob]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Reversible message bunting
- Lookie what she made: Bunting with hearts and flowers
- Tutorial: Make your own wooden buttons
- Tutorial: Add ankle zips to a pair of jeans, no sewing required
- Tutorial: Add a sequin pocket to a shirt, no sewing required