Stephanie from Henry Happened shows how she refashioned a basic gray sweatshirt into this 80′s-inspired off-the-shoulder sweatshirt with a shiny studded heart. No sewing is required. All you need is a pair of good scissors and some fusible studs. Get the tute.
[photo from Henry Happened]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add ankle zips to a pair of jeans, no sewing required
- Tutorial: No-sew sequin heart tee
- Tutorial: Studded denim jacket
- Tutorial: Add studs to hard-to-embellish accessories
- Tutorial: DIY tuxedo pants, no sewing required