Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her Nordic Prince shirt for baby boys. The long sleeved knit top has a tuxedo-style bib at the neck. The sleeves are cut as one piece with the body of the shirt, which greatly simplifies the construction. It’s cute with the bib, but it would also be cute left plain. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
- Tutorial: Add long sleeves and and a child’s short-sleeved tee
- Tutorial: Tuxedo & tulle toddler dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Nautical Dress from a refashioned tee
- Tutorial: Military and Lace dress for litte girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s ruffled jumper dress from sweater knit