The elephant wall hanging you see in this nursery has a purpose besides just looking cute. It also serves to protect the wall from squirts during a changing or wash. The base is actually a towel so it’s absorbant and washable. Brilliant! Mira from Sewing The Littleheart Collection made it for her nephew’s nursery, and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from Sewing The Littleheart Collection]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Bunny security blanket
- Tutorial: Create cute gathered designs with shirring and applique
- Tutorial: You Are My Sunshine top
- Tutorial: Little girl Thanksgiving jumper with removable turkey tail
- Tutorial: Little girl’s ruffled crossover dress