Cheri from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar guest blogs in the Nesting series at Delia Creates with a tutorial showing how to make a nursing strap. What is a nursing strap? Why, it’s a handy little fabric strap wit clips at either end. You can attach them to any blanket to turn it into a nursing cover. Brilliant!! This would be an awesome present for a new mother! Get the tute.
[photo from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar on Delia Creates]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: How to make a nursing cover
- Tutorial: Make a reversible nursing cover
- Tutorial: Kid’s cardigan from an adult t-shirt
- Tutorial: Triple-stitched minky baby blanket
- Check it out: Refashionista series at I Am Momma