Jessica from Happy Together guest blogs in the Fun in the Sun(Dress) series at iCandy Handmade with a tutorial showing how to make her Oceanside Lace dress. The bodice of the strapless sundress is covered in cut out lace motifs. Gorgeousness! It’s beautiful as a maternity dress, but it would look equally nice on a non-preggers belly. Get the tute.
[photo from Happy Together on iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Lace covered holiday dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Lace back dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Gorgeous layered petal dress
- Tutorial: Maternity jeans refashion
- Tutorial: Pieced stripe chevron dress bodice