Lelanie from To Sew With Love shows how she made her On-The-Go Medicine Kit. The fabric pouch opens up to reveal pockets that hold all the bandages, wipes, and other essentials for small emergencies. Keep it with you in your diaper bag (moms of small kids) or your car and you’ll always be prepared. Get the how-to.
[photo from To Sew With Love]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Zippered diaper pouch
- Tutorial: Travel playmat and changing pad
- Tutorial: Travel diaper changing mat
- Tutorial: Diaper and Wipes Carrier
- Tutorial: No-sew scalloped clutch