Shannon from Googiemomma guest blogs in the Sewlebrity series at Family Ever After with a tutorial showing how she made her Obi Dress for girls. This is such a pretty dress!! It has a one-shouldered bodice, a tied sash waist, a pleated skirt, and pockets sewn into the side seams. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Googiemomma
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: It’s a Cinch maxi dress with a wide sash
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pleated princess seam bodice
- Tutorial: You Are My Sunshine dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Hopscotch Skirt
- Tutorial: Turn a thrifted skirt into a summery strapless dress