Alida from I Make Stuff shares a series of tutorials showing how she made this onesie jumpsuit outfit for her toddler daughter. It has the simplicity of one-piece dressing, but looks like separates. (No digging through a hamper trying to find the pants that match the top!) The first tutorial shows how to make a matching oversized bow for her daughter to wear in her hair. The second tutorial shows how she created the cool chevron pattern on a plain onesie. (Hint: She used sandpaper!) The third tutorial shows how to rework the onesie into a jumpsuit.
[photo from I Make Stuff]
- Tutorial: Girl’s 30-minute jumpsuit from a pajama pants pattern
- Tutorial: Pillowcase jumpsuit for little girls
- Free pattern: Girl and boy fabric dolls
- Tutorial: Turn girls’ “highwater” jeans into capris with contrast panels
- Tutorial: Candy Corn Cutie t-shirt