Brenda from Therapeutic Crafting shows how to turn a onesie into a t-shirt. The crotch snaps of the onesies were complicating her daughter’s potty training, so she came up with a quick way to convert the onesie into a t-shirt. You can do it in just 5 minutes. Get the how-to.
[photo from Therapeutic Crafting]
- Tutorial: Turn a onesie into a t-shirt
- Tutorial: DIY potty training pants
- Tutorial: Onesie to baby tee
- Tutorial: Easy over-the-head toddler bib from an old t-shirt
- Tutorial: No-sew braided ribbon neckline for a t-shirt