Have a pair of canvas tennies that have seen better days? Or maybe some that you’ve just grown tired of? Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how you can use paint to give a pair of canvas sneakers a makeover. She added a layer of glitter to the top to make them all sparkly and pretty. Love this idea!! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add sparkle to a pair of canvas shoes
- Tutorial: Blinged up kids’ shoes
- Tutorial: Oilcloth covered canvas sneakers
- Tutorial: Convert lace-up canvas tennies to slip-on shoes
- Tutorial: Use craft paint to tint lace