Sheri from Awesomesauce, and author of Confessions of a Refashionista (check out my review here), shows how you can create a cool new bag for yourself using a pants leg and a vintage necktie. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Awesomesauce]
- Tutorial: Make a toddler’s backpack from a pants leg
- Tutorial: Cropped kimono jacket
- Review and Giveaway: Confessions of a Refashionista by Sheri Pavlovic
- Tutorial: Apron and t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Cuffed skirt refashioned from a pair of pants