Abby from While She Naps, and author of The Artful Bird, shows what to do when a favorite stuffed animal starts showing wear on their nose. She covers it with a patch, essentially making a new nose for the stuffed animal. Go to her tutorial to see how to do it.
[photo from While She Naps]
- Tutorial: Restuff a special stuffed animal
- Join the convo: Pattern testing in sewing books
- Free pattern: Felt pickle ornament
- Join the convo: Perfection as a roadblock to creativity
- Tips for sewing through thick fabrics