Shannon from luvinthemommyhood shares a tutorial over at Art Gallery Fabrics showing how to make her patchwork Patricia Infinity Cowl. It’s pieced from 6 different fabrics – 3 per side - so there’s plenty of opportunity to play with color and pattern. Go to Art Gallery Fabrics for the how-to.
[photo from luvinthemommyhood]
By Anne Weaver
- Giveaway: Travel Set from Patricia Bravo’s Spellbound fabric line
- Tutorial: Jeni Reversible Apron
- New Release: Playmat pattern from Patricia Bravo
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Wellen Tank with pieced scalloped stripes
- Sneak Peek: Spellbound by Patricia Bravo