Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar made a patriotic picnic to celebrate Australian independence day (January 26). She started with a purchased placemat and added colorful trim and a jeans pocket for the cutlery. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easter carrot placemats
- Tutorial: Placecards from jeans pockets
- Tutorial: Valentine house candy pocket
- Tutorial: Picnic-style placemats
- Lookie what she made: His PJs to her PJs