Heather from Small Fry & Co. guest blogs at Someday Crafts with a tutorial showing how to make a peek-a-boo car seat cover. The cover keeps baby snug and warm in her car seat carrier, but has a little window so you can peek in on baby. Get the tute.
[photo from Small Fry & Co. on Someday Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Car seat carrier cover
- Tutorial: Sew a summertime car seat cover
- Tutorial: Peek-a-boo drawstring toy sacks with windows
- Tutorial: Flannel lined carseat tent
- Free pattern: Fleece car seat cover