Jessica from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shares a tutorial showing how to make her retro fabulous Penny dress. The little girl’s A-line dress is pieced from two fabric solids (LOVE the white & pale blue color combo!), with stitched stripes and a button placket peeking out from under the bodice. Get the tutorial to find out how to make it.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: 4th of July ruffle bustle dress
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Coraline dress
- Tutorial: Girls’ striped t-shirt dress
- Tutorial: No-sew scrap fabric holiday wreath