Liz from Cotton & Curls shows how she refashioned a men’s button up shirt into a peplum shirt for herself. She gives it a slimmer fit through the top and sleeves, but uses the full width of the shirt at the bottom to create the gathered peplum. Get the tute.
[photo from Cotton & Curls]
- Tutorial: Peplum top refashioned from a boxy blouse
- Idea file: Three ways to take in a button down shirt
- Tutorial: Shorten a too-long tee without hemming
- Tutorial: High-low button down shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Make bell bottoms from wide legged pants