Melissa from Melly Sews kicks off a month long series at The Sewing Loft, in which she’ll show you how to draft and sew her Perfect Pajama Pants. You’ll need a pair of pajama pants that fit the way you like. She’ll show how to trace a pattern from it and sew up a copy. Go to the first post to get started.
[photo from Melly Sews on The Sewing Loft]
- Tutorial: Draft a sew a fitted skirt pattern
- Tutorial: Sew a pair of pajama pants for a Ken doll
- Tutorial: Make your own t-shirt
- New tutorial series for tracing patterns from magazines
- Tutorial: Footie pajama pants