Dee*Construction refashioned this blouse from a thrifted button-up shirt, and she shares a quick tutorial telling how she did it. She widened the neckline, added a Peter Pan collar, and shortened the sleeves. Go to her tute.
[photo from Dee*Construction]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Fitted gathered sleeve blouse from a man’s dress shirt
- Tutorial: Give a plain sweatshirt a slimmer fit and a wider neck
- Lookie what she made: From shapeless shirt to retro wow
- Tutorial: Glittered Peter Pan collar