Autumn from It’s Always Autumn shows how she turned a thrifted long-sleeved tee into a short-sleeved shirt with a Peter Pan collar. The fabric for the collar and neck ties came from the sleeves that she cut short. She added some elastic thread ruching to the sleeves as an extra detail. Go to her tutorial to see how to do it.
[photo from It's Always Autumn]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Short-sleeved tee turned into a long-sleeved shirt
- Tutorial: Easy way to make short-sleeved tee from a long-sleeved tee
- Idea file: Long-sleeved polo refashion
- Tutorial: Long sleeves to short sleeves in just 10 minutes
- Tutorial: J. Crew-inspired ruffle tee