Michele from Michele Made Me guest blogs in the Haul Out The Holly series at Gwenny Penny with a tutorial showing how to make her Petite Purse Ornament. It’s made from small pieces of fabric, so you can probably find what you need to make one in your scrap bin. You can slip a little folded money into the pouch and hang it on the Christmas tree for an extra surprise on Christmas morning. Get the tutorial at Michele Made Me.
[photo from Michele Made Me]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: No-sew wrapped fabric ornaments
- Tutorial: Patchwork angel Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: Beautiful tree embellishment from rolled denim
- Tutorial: Fabric and burlap photo ornaments
- Tutorial: Felt and fabric mushroom Christmas ornaments