Rebecca Silbaugh from Ruby Blue Quilting Studio shares a tutorial over at the Moda Bake Shop showing how to make this pretty layered valance. The lower layer is pieced from a jelly roll of precut fabric strips, though you could use a single piece of fabric if you like. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Rebecca Silbaugh on Moda Bake Shop]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make two floor cushions from one jelly roll of fabric
- Tutorial: Fabric necklace from jelly roll precuts
- Tutorial: Quick and easy camera strap cover
- Tutorial: Strip-pieced Pleated Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Ruffled table runner