Rachel from In the Happily Ever After shares a tutorial for making this girl’s twirly skirt. It’s her favorite style of skirt to make for her daughter, and I can see why. It’s cute as a button and because it’s pieced from panels and strips of coordinating prints, it’s also a great project for using up larger scraps of fabric. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from In the Happily Ever After]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, twirly, skirt, girl
- Tutorial: Tiered twirly skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Fabric hair ribbons for little girls
- Tutorial: Capelet and twirly skirt from dish towels
- Tutorial: Paneled twirly skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Twirly skirt for 18″ dolls