Jess from Craftiness Is Not Optional guest blogs in the Basic Bodice Design series at iCandy Handmade with a tutorial showing how to piece striped fabric to create a chevron effect on a dress bodice. It’s a pretty detail to add to a simple dress. Get the tute.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional on iCandy Handmade]
- Tutorial: Chevron maxi dress for nusing mamas
- Tutorial: Colorblocked bodice for a litttle girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Pintucked dress bodice
- Tutorial: Arrowhead Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Girl’s pieced stripe chevron dress