Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shows how she made this striped skirt for her young daughter. Are you loving that yellow and gray stripe or what? It’s not a print; she pieced it from two solids and then sewed it up into a pleated skirt. Get the tute to see how she did it.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pieced striped cardigan for little girls
- Tutorial: I Heart You little girl’s short sleeved t-shirt tunic
- Tutorial: I Love You 3 Times tee for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bubble skirt
- Tutorial: Peek-a-Boo Stripes dress for little girls