If you wear your hair in a ponytail, then you know how annoying it is to try and lean back on a couch or pillow with the ponytail lump sticking out from the back of your head. Well, Onelmom shows how to make a pillow that is built with a ponytail in mind. It has a hole for ponytail. Brilliant! Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Onelmom]
- Free pattern: 1950s scallop ponytail hat
- Tip: Use ponytail elastics to tame your bobbins
- Tutorial: Shabby sweet ponytail flower
- Tutorial: Add a built-in bra with cups to a top or dress
- Tutorial: Ruched bandeau hair wrap