Pillowcase dresses for Dress A Girl Around The World are the subject of this month’s sew-along at Hopeful Threads. Pam from Threading My Way has already made some and shares photos of the dresses she made on her blog. All three of the dresses she made are variations of the basic pillowcase dress, and she shares tutorials telling how she made them. Go to Threading My Way for some pillowcase dress inspiration.
[photo from Threading My Way]
By Anne Weaver
- Create H.O.P.E. sew-along
- Free pattern: Mudpuddle Smashers shorts for little boys
- Read all about it: Dress a Girl Around the World
- Tutorial: Pillowcase dress
- Lookie what she made: Dream pillowcase