A pillowcase dress usually has a casing and ribbon at the neck. Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how to make a pillowcase dress with an elastic casing at the neck instead. The stretchy neckline is easily pulled over a child’s head, and the stationary straps need no tying or adjusting. Get the tute.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
- Tutorial: Pillowcase dress for babies or toddlers
- Tutorial: Pillowcase dress or top with an elastic neckline
- Tutorial: Easy knit waistband
- Tutorial: Big bow and sash for little girl dresses
- Tutorial: Add a ruffle to a store-bought pillowcase