Shelley from Shelley Made finished up her son’s bedroom with a set of pillowcases. Not only are they made from a fun fabric that matches the design of the room, but they have flaps at the end that keep the pillow insert from showing. She shares a tutorial showing how to make one. You can make one from a yard of quilting cotton. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Shelley Made]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Tip Top Tank for kids
- Tutorial: Camera carrier purse insert
- Tutorial: Scrunchy button scarf
- Free pattern: Bitty Bottle Bib
- Tips for sewing with laminated cotton