Kataryna from Chibi Designs and Sew Chibi tells how she created an adjustable fabric headband. The construction is so simple and so clever! It’s easily adjustable to any length so it won’t pinch or fit too snug around the head. She made it to coordinate with the rainbow-themed outfit she made for her daughter. Go to her post to see photos of the gorgeous outfit and the tutorial for making the adjustable headband.
[photo from Sew Chibi]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Rainbow Dash birthday dress
- Lookie what she made: Ruffled Easter lamb suit
- Tutorial: Shirred sunshirt for a baby girl
- Lookie what she made: Extravagent Easter Egg Hunt Dress
- Tutorial: Hooded romper for baby or toddler