Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous shows how to use a small wooden frame (you know, the ones you find at the craft store in the unpainted wood aisle?) to make a cute little pincushion. Instead of a photo fitting in the opening, there’s a colorful pincushion instead. Get the tute.
[photo from Craftaholics Anonymous]
- Tutorial: Mini frame pincushion
- Tutorial: Make a Frame Of Mind pincushion
- Tutorial: Easy chenille burpcloths
- Tutorial: Create a fabric photo frame applique
- Tutorial: Button jar with a button lid