Elisabeth from Growing Home shows how to make a set of piped crib bumpers. They are beautiful in their simplicity! The contrast piping makes the edges pop. Her method of construction makes it easy to insert the padding, which for me is usually the most frustrating part of . Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Growing Home]
- Tutorial: How to make piped binding
- Tutorial: Basic bench cushion with piped edges
- Tutorial: Make a tote with piping or ric rac trim
- Tutorial: Creating a corded or piped seam
- Tutorial: Wide-Open Zipper Pencil Case