Katy from No Big Dill shares a tutorial over at Project Run and Play for making the petal sleeve detail on her Divine Grace dress, which was the winner of the Vintage and Retro Inspired challenge. The curved edges of the cuff are piped in a contrasting fabric and overlap slightly. Beautiful! She uses the sleeve detail on a child’s dress, but this would also be gorgeous on an adult-sized garment. Go to the tutorial to find out how to make one.
[photo retrieved from Project Run and Play]
- Tutorial: Roll sleeve cuff
- Tutorial: How to make piped binding
- Tutorial: Hanging garment cover
- Tutorial: Sew a sash for a girl’s fancy dress
- Tutorial: Child’s ruched t-shirt from an adult tee