Justine from Sew Country Chick shows how she made her super cute Pirate Girl Circle Skirt Dress. The red & white stripe top with the navy skirt is perfect! It’s absolute cuteness in the nautical theme, but this shape would also be cute out of florals, geometrics, just about any kind of print. Get the tute.
[photo from Sew Country Chick]
- Tutorial: French Mariniere t-shirt dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s Dandelion Dress from refashioned shirts
- Tutorial: Child’s bathrobe from a thrifted sweater
- Lookie what she made: 4th of July Ruffle Skirt
- Idea file: Galaxy painted cutoff shorts