Stephanie from The Petite Sewist guest blogs at Mommy By Day… Crafter By Night with a tutorial showing how to make a pleated Christmas tree skirt. It’s gorgeous out of the muslin fabric and contrast-y red trim that she used in her example! Get the tutorial.
- Tutorial: Pretty pleated Christmas tree skirt
- Tutorial: Sew a pretty skirt for your Little Miss Priss
- Tutorial: Full seat pants pattern modification
- Tutorial: Roses are Red retro-inspired half-apron
- Tutorial: Tied With A Bow zippered pouch