Jessica from Me Sew Crazy guest blogs in the Toptoberfest series at Made By Me & Shared With You with a tutorial showing how to make her Pleated Knot Tunic. The short sleeved top has an empire waist with pleats. An opening on the back has a knot or twist detail. You can make it as a top, or extend the length to make it a tunic or even a dress. Go to her how-to.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sunkissed Tunic for girls
- Tutorial: Long-sleeved pocket tee
- Tutorial: Knot Me skirt for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Round yoke dress with an empire waist
- Tutorial: Long sleeves to short sleeves in just 10 minutes