Mandy from Sugar Bee Craft Edition shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a little girl’s pillowcase dress with a pleated bodice. She made hers in a green and white color scheme and added a four-leaf clover embellishment to make it a festive St. Patrick’s Day dress, but this same shape would work in any color scheme for year-round wear. Get the tute.
[photo from Sugar Bee Craft Edition]
- Tutorial: Tuxedo & tulle toddler dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s tiered ruffle skirt from two t-shirts
- Tutorial: Plenty O’ Luck Shamrock Shirt
- Tutorial: Leprechaun suspender pants treat bags
- Tutorial: Ruffled fabric and burlap table runner