Chris from Pickup Some Creativity shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a pleated pocket for the inside of her Boxy Messenger Bag. She stitches it into the side panels, with the sides of the pockets getting caught in the side and bottom seams. Get the how-to.
[photo from Pickup Some Creativity]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Boxy Messenger Bag
- Tutorial: Card Condo, a credit card and loyalty card organizer
- Tutorial: Lisette Portfolio dress sew-along
- Tutorial: Sew a Retro Travel Bag
- Tutorial: From boxy blazer to custom fit jacket