Sew4Home has the how-to for making their Plenty of Pockets Tote. The trim little tote bag has a long cross-body strap for easy carrying, and rows of pockets on the outside for easy access to keys, phone, sunglasses, etc. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
- Tutorial: iPad sleeve with removable cross-body strap
- Tutorial: Trick or treat bag with cross body straps and safety lights
- Tutorial: Pocketed pouch to hold your essentials
- Tutorial: Going-on-a-Walk patchwork bag
- Tutorial: Tote bag with cross-over strap and 0-rings