The next time you refashion a t-shirt, save the scraps to make a coordinating hair accessory. Ashley from Lil Blue Boo shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to create these fun pom pom hair accessories from strips of upcycled knit fabric. You can put the poms on barettes, headbands, you name it. Get the how-to.
[photo frm Lil Blue Boo]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make an easy headband from scraps of t-shirt knit
- Tutorial: Fabric hair ribbons for little girls
- Tutorial: Hanging hair accessory organizer
- Tutorial: No-sew tie-dyed elastic hair accessories
- Tutorial: Curly ribbon from fun fabric prints