Mandy from Sugar Bee Crafts guest blogs at Go To Sewing with a tutorial showing how to make a pom pom heart pillow. It would make a fun addition to Valentine’s decor. And since hearts aren’t limited to February, you could also keep it out all year round. Go to Go To Sewing for the how-to.
[photo from Sugar Bee Crafts]
- Tutorial: I Heart You little girl’s short sleeved t-shirt tunic
- Tutorial: Pieced holiday (or not) placemats
- Tutorial: Add a ruffle bustle to a little girl’s dress
- Tutorial: Striped skirt from upcycled tees
- Tutorial: Tone on Tone Hearts tee with reverse applique