Jessica from The Adventures of Rory and Jess and Sadie shows how to make this poofy fabric flower. The petals are made from small circles of fabric, so feel free to hit your scrap bin for this project. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Adventures of Rory and Jess and Sadie]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, fabric, flower, poofy[/tags]
- Tutorial: Sweatshirt for a toddler
- Tutorial: Fabric wrapped bangle bracelet
- Tutorial: Mandarin collar shirt for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Pretty washcloths with bias tape edging
- Tutorial: Candy corn softies for Halloween